El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
Physical Address (Shipping)
North Carolina State University
2720 Faucette Drive
4231 Jordan Hall Addition
Raleigh, NC 27607
North Carolina State University
Campus Box 8008
Raleigh, NC 27695-8008
GPS Coordinates 35.7818, -78.6758
Getting here from I-40
- Take the Gorman St. Exit, Exit 295 in Raleigh off of I-40/440.
- When travelling from I-40 East turn Left at the end of the Gorman St. Ramp putting you on Gorman St. going North.
- When travelling from I-40 West turn Right at the end of the Gorman St. Ramp putting you on Gorman St. going North.
- Travel North on Gorman St. for approximately 1.1 miles.
- Make a right at the stoplight onto Avent Ferry Rd.
- Travel on Avent Ferry Rd. for approximately 1.4 miles. (You will pass Burger King, Bruegger’s Bagels, and the Mission Valley Shopping Center on the right hand side of the road.)
- At the top of the hill you will be at the Western Blvd. intersection. Proceed through the stoplight and cross over Western Blvd. Avent Ferry turns into Morrill Drive after you cross Western Blvd. (You have now entered NC State’s Main Campus.)
- Make an IMMEDIATE left onto Faucette Dr.
- Jordan Hall, Biltmore Hall, and Robertson Hall are all located on Faucette Dr.
Parking and Transportation
Parking on campus is very limited. Parking permits are necessary to park on all NC State campuses from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. A parking pass is not needed during the weekend or after 5:00 p.m. on weekdays. Pay Lots: Several visitor parking pay lots are located within an easy walk of the CNR complex. The closest are the Dan Allen Deck and the Colliseum Deck. Permits: Campus visitors (including workshop, seminar attendees) are charged $5 per day to park on campus. Permits may be purchased at the Visitor Information Centers (Main Campus – Stinson Drive, Centennial Campus – Varsity Drive), as well as the NCSU Transportation Office located at 2721 Sullivan Drive. The Transportation Customer Service area operates from 7 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service has offices in all 100 counties and with the Eastern Band of the Cherokee Indians. Local extension agents are available to provide education and assistance. Visit the Meet Our Staff page of your Local County Center to find your local agents.
Looking for some information?
You can try our search page.
Trying to contact a specific person?
Search our staff directories:
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Directory
- NC State University Directory
- NC A&T State University Directory
Reporting a bug? Have feedback about our site?
Email your comments to our web team.