Woodland Owner Notes eNewsletter
Welcome to the Woodland Owner Notes eNewsletter, the NCSU Extension Forestry newsletter supporting private and family forest landowners in North Carolina.
We hope that you will come to regard this newsletter as one of the many benefit of being a woodland owner in North Carolina. If you are not currently receiving our email newsletter, please add yourself to our mailing list by CLICKING HERE.
Newsletter Features Include
- Woodland Management News
- Free / Printable Publications
- What’s Bugging/Eating Your Woods?
- Working Forest Finance and Current Issues
- Upcoming Educational Events and County Landowner Meeting Announcements
Newsletter Issue Archive
|April 2017||April 2018
2019 Newsletter Contributors
- Marylou Addor, Moore County Landowner and Sentinel Landscapes Project Coordinator
- Robert Bardon, NC State University, Associate Dean for Extension & Engagement
- Jim Hamilton, NC Cooperative Extension Service, Watauga County Extn. Director
- Colby Lambert, NC Cooperative Extension Service, Area Specialized Agent – Forestry
- Alton Perry, Roanoke Center, Forest Management – Land Retention Consultant
- Rajan Parajuli, NC State University, Assistant Professor and Extension Specialist, Forest Economics
- Jennifer Fawcett, NC Cooperative Extension, Extension Associate