Managing for forest health focuses on reducing the risk associated with insects and disease, wildfire, impact of drought and other conditions that impact the health of the forest. Sound forest management can help you achieve a healthy, sustainable forest.
These publications provide information that can help you in managing a healthy forest. Select the publication you want to read. Many of the publications are in pdf format and are available free for downloading. A free pdf reader can be downloaded from Adobe.
- Healthy Forests: Invasive Plants and Your Forests (AG-771)
- Healthy Forests: Managing for Resilience (AG-772)
- Maintaining the Forestry Exemption Under the Sedimentation Pollution Control Act (WON-22)
- Minimizing Wildfire Risk – A Forest Landowner’s Guide (AG-616)
- Promoting a Healthy Forest on Your Land (SREF-FH-001) 2016