FiberAnalytics is service center with in Extension Forestry. We are uniquely qualified to assist public and private clients with detailed comprehensive fee-for-service assessments that meet specific needs. Our professional staff has in-house expertise and experience ranging from economics to spatial analysis and have been performing tailored resource supply assessments for government organizations, regional economic development offices and private companies since 2008.
- Regional Supply Assessment
- Distance-based Assessment
- Resource Users Assessment
- Economic Analysis and Supply Curve Projection
- Sustainability Estimates
- Land Use Change Summaries
Why conduct an assessment?
Assessments are useful for:
- Industry recruitment
- Determine feasibility of capital investments
- Examine sustainable harvest levels
- Establishment of biofuels or biopower industry
- Provide information for policy development and evaluation
Who might want a customized assessment?
Assessments are conducted for:
- Government organizations
- Regional economicdevelopment offices
- Private companies
- Other organizations
Assessments are customized based on client request.
To find out more about FiberAnalytics and the service provided contact
Robert Bardon, Ph.D.
Dennis Hazel, Ph.D.