Woodland Owner Webinars on Demand
Webinars are a great opportunity to learn about different forestry topics from experts in the field, and we have collaborated with professionals from a variety of backgrounds, including forestry, economics, law, and more to bring you relevant topics at home. There’s no need to worry if you missed the live webinars; each has been recorded and is available on demand. Click the topics below to access the past webinars. Visit our event page to stay up to date on the upcoming webinars and events!
Woodland Owner Lunch & Learn Webinar Series
- Timber Sales: Is it time to sell?
- Forest Management Plans, Present Use Valuation and Voluntary Agriculture Districts: What a Landowner Needs to Know
- Conserving Wildlife Through Forest Management
- Managing Your Woodlands with Prescribed Fire
- Land Ownership, Liability and the Law
- Creating and Maintaining Upland Habitat
- Forest Road, Boundary Line Maintenance and Beaver Management
Woodland Stewards Webinar Series
- Your Woodland Legacy: Intact, In Forest and In Family Ownership
- More than Timber: Income Opportunities from Non-timber Forest Products
- Understanding the Financial Aspects of Woodland Management
- Woodland Management: What is Right for You and Your Woodland?
- Getting to Know Your Woodlands
Other Webinars Available On Demand
Is there a topic you’d like to see us cover? Do you have questions after watching one of the webinars? Reach out to our staff and let us know your ideas and questions!