Recently, Extension agents and specialists have been receiving calls from folks in southeastern NC regarding oak trees dying or …
Hurricanes, heavy storms, tornadoes, and other similar natural disasters can lead to problems with a variety of insects and vertebrate …
2015: N.C.’s Forest Health Year-In-Review By NC Forest Service, December 30, 2015 North Carolina is well-known for its beautiful forests that cover a …
August 1, 2014 North Carolina Forest Service Contact: Robert Trickel A new web site containing forest health maps has been developed by …
Learn More Using the Resources Below
- Extension Entomology - Insect Biology and Management
- Extension Plant Pathology
- NC Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- NC Pesticide Safety Education
More Extension Programs at NC State University
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) for Schools & Child Care Facilities
- NC State Plant Disease and Insect Clinic
National eXtension Resources
Partnerships and Organizations
- APHIS Pest Detection and Management Programs
- NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Pesticide Section
- NSF Center for Integrated Pest Management
- Pesticide Environmental Stewardship
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Pest Management
Lesser appleworm description, life history, damage, and control.
Spotten tentiform leafminer description, life history, damage, and control.
Tarnished plant bug description, life history, damage, and control.
Dogwood borer description, life history, damage, and control.
Insidious plant bug description, life history, and predation.
Redbanded leafroller description, life cycle, damage, and control.
Japanese beetle description, life history, damage, and control.